During National Nurses Week and every week, the Health Care District of Palm Beach County salutes our nurses.
- See our ad in the Palm Beach Post and South Florida Hospital News
- See our nurse profiles in South Florida Hospital News’ Salute to Nurses
Every year our dedicated nurses give care and compassion to tens of thousands of our residents, adults and children, across Palm Beach County.
In the student health rooms at 168 public schools across the county, where our School Health program helps keep nearly 180,000 students healthy and ready to learn.
At Lakeside Medical Center in Belle Glade, the only acute care hospital in the large agricultural region of western Palm Beach County bordering Lake Okeechobee and the only public hospital in the county.
Through our health plans that benefit eligible residents who cannot afford private health insurance and who do not qualify for any state or federal programs.
In the Palm Beach County Trauma System:
- in the air with our two Trauma Hawk air ambulances,
- in the Trauma Centers at St. Mary’s Medical Center and Delray Medical Center, and
- in the community, conducting trauma awareness and injury prevention programs.
At our Federally Qualified Health Centers, the C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics, which provide medical services for adults and children, regardless of their ability to pay.
At the Edward J. Healey Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, where residents who have suffered traumatic injuries or who live with debilitating illnesses receive 24/7 skilled nursing care.
Nursing Career Opportunities
For information about career opportunities, visit our Careers page.