The C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics serves patients five days a week in four convenient locations and accepts patients who walk in. We recommend, however, that patients make an appointment. To make an appointment, call 561-642-1000 or log into your account.
Bring to your appointment:
- Registration Form – Download, print and complete the registration form and bring it with you to your appointment, along with the following, if available:
- Proof of address – required with or without insurance
- If you have medical coverage, please bring a copy of your insurance, Medicaid or Medicare card
- Records from other doctors and/or hospitals
- Listing of all medications you take
- Copies of your lab, x-ray and special procedure reports
- A list of any health concerns you may have
- If you wish to apply for our Sliding Fee Scale, please bring one of the following items:
- Most current tax return or three most recent
- Pay stubs
We are required by state and federal regulation to obtain certain information for our records, as well as signed verification that we have provided you with basic information regarding your care at the C.L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics.